Friday 14 December 2012

Fun times at Bloggers Christmas party...

'tis the season to be jolly and joyous....as well as meeting a big bunch of strangers on a cold Monday night for some quality Christmas fun times. So last Monday, that's what I did.
Us Scottish blogger lasses (& one guy) congregated in Glasgow's Monkey Bar and had a lovely wee night to ourselves.


In addition to meeting some friendly new faces there was also a raffle with some fantastic prizes (I won a rather fantastic pair of earrings) almost all donated by local businesses, for which I'm sure we can't thank them enough!
 The best part, of course, is that the money raised from the raffle went to Glasgow's Women's Aid the very next day.
Gillian and Rosin did a great job of organising the event, as did Ms Bee Waits with the raffle. It was a really nice night and I very pleased I went.....& not only for the awesome make-up I got in the secret Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment