Monday 12 August 2013

Things I wore to my sister in laws wedding...

My brother and sister in law made the descion to sacrafice themselves to the god of matramony this month, so I thought I'd do a quick wee outfit post......& yes, the images are snidey pics I took with my phone.

I'm rater proud of myself for looking 'weddingy'. Normally when I find something I like I find myself say 'that's nice, does it come in black?', so a mostly cream outfit was an achievement.

Cream dress -AX in Newlook. Birdie ring - a ned shop in the Fort in Glasgow. Rather dusty looking black wedges - Garage Street Shoes. Tiara - nicked from my 2 year old niece who wouldn't keep it on.





Fabulous acrylic bag - given to me by a lovely trader lady in the Barras market....for free! Yay.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks doll.
    I love that wee bag too. The lady gave me it cos it had wire on it that was all mangled. Sorted it in a few mins & totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing dress :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete